Get the latest analysis and news on all warranty-related topics delivered to your inbox. Our weekly, informative newsletter for all Warranty-related professionals!
Please enter your Name and Email address, then click
. Shortly afterwards, you will receive a confirmation email and can complete your subscription.
Archived Copies of Warranty Week
December 2002 to Today
Worldwide Automotive Warranty Report:
With hard numbers in hand for the warranty costs of roughly 80% of the world's car and light truck manufacturers, we set out to create estimates for the remaining 20%. And not surprisingly, we find that the highest warranty costs are in Europe and North America, with the lowest in Asia.
July 6, 2017
Worldwide Computer Warranties:
Thanks to exact data for U.S. product warranties and good data for worldwide market shares, we can estimate a worldwide figure of $12.3 billion for IT hardware warranties and $4.9 billion for PC warranties. With mobile phones, however, the precision drops because so much of the industry is based in Asia and Europe, where warranty data remains relatively scarce.
June 5, 2007
Contact Warranty Week
I have a question
I am having a problem subscribing
I would like advertising information